30.6.10

SUNDAY MORNING ♥

Sometimes I wanna be the kind of person who wakes up late but I just can't. No matter how late I sleep at night, I tend to wake up early in the morning. I don't even know why.
Maybe that is why I love mornings. The fresh air, the dew, the sunlight, and sometimes, the smell of wet soil after last night's rain. I love Sunday mornings. I love to go out in the morning either to the traditional market, have breakfast somewhere out, or even just to go to Starbucks or some other coffee shops. I love to see the slack road, I love to see people doing their activities in the morning, I love to see the skyscrapers, I love being in the car and just stare at everything that passes by while listening to some random tunes from the radio. It gives me that happy feeling, you know?

No comments:

Post a Comment